B2B/B2C Account Executive at 42 Bruton Ltd – SME PR agency in Central London – Package dependent on experience
42 Bruton is a high growth, W1-based boutique PR agency, soon to open a NY office. We drive PR strategies for a range of the UK’s most exciting SMEs, delivering deliver a clean-cut approach to securing relentless national and trade coverage, renowned industry recognition and tier one content strategies. This role consists of working with a number of our B2B/B2C clients across the beauty and lifestyle, investment, legal and professional service sectors; experience in any or all of these areas would be preferred but is not essential.
The agency is building a strong team of PR professionals to join our growing company. We are seeking a driven, confident, articulate individual with b2b/b2c PR experience who possesses the skills and confidence to hit the ground running in what is a fast-paced and rapidly expanding agency.
The ideal candidate will have:
- The tenacity to drive national coverage for their own client accounts, pitching to titles on a daily basis on behalf of a portfolio of exciting SMEs
- Immaculate attention to detail alongside innovative, articulate and speedy writing skills
- A passion for keeping on top of the news landscape and adapting client pitches accordingly
- The ability to pick-up the phone and confidently pitch your clients in order to secure weekly trade and national coverage
The successful candidate will play an integral role in co-developing content and communications plans for a wide range of B2B and B2C clients, building the profiles of the UK’s most innovative high-growth SMEs. This role is aligned with an individual who has a keen interest in both the alternative finance and start-up scene, with excellent copy-writing capabilities and a tenacious approach to generating media exposure.
Key skills to include:
- Daily pitching of new angles for reactive and proactive journalist engagement of behalf of client base
- Selling in press releases and commentary to national and trade journalists on behalf of company spokespeople
- Development and presentation of content strategies and communication schedules for clients
- Possess a keen interest in topical news and commentary relevant to the start-up arena and alternative finance sector
- Exemplary attention to detail for all written copy
- Efficient end-to-end sourcing of resources and copywriting for blogs, one-pagers, whitepapers and social media content
- Writing key pieces of intellectual property on behalf of clients, such as quantitative research reports and market responses/factsheets
- Analysing quantitative data in a variety of sectors, with the ability to extrapolate the salient angles for content and communications pieces
This role is the perfect opportunity for an individual keen to learn and navigate their career progression in a speedy and structured manner.
If this role is something that is of interest to you and you feel your experience meets the criteria, then please get in touch at email@example.com