Social Media and Design Executive working with dynamic PR and marketing agency, servicing the UK’s start-up scene. Soon to launch NY office.
42 Bruton is a high growth, London-based PR agency, driving PR and marketing strategies for a range of the UK’s most exciting SMEs. We deliver a clean-cut approach to securing relentless national and trade coverage, content marketing and social media recognition for the UK’s brightest budding companies. Working across a diverse range of sectors from hospitality and beauty to biotech and investment, 42Bruton is looking to build a strong social media and design team to support our growing company.
The agency is keen to find a super talented creative who wants to bolster their design and social media experience across a portfolio of diverse clients. These range from consumer to corporate facing entities, all of whom require a rich brief of Design & Social Media to support their PR campaigns.
Within your role you will be expected to:
• Create social media posts across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram for several different clients
• Photography and videography
• Adobe Suite including Photoshop, Premier Pro and After Effects
• Video editing
• Photo editing
• Using social media software such as Canva
• Copywriting for Social posts
• Social media graphic content
• Social media calendars
• Social media strategies for new clients
• Graphic design for marketing and PR collateral including booklets, presentation documents and new business decks
• Facebook adverts
• Basic HTML coding
The successful candidate will be supporting the social media and design manager in developing content for a wide range of B2C/B2B clients, building the profiles of the UK’s most innovative high-growth SMEs.
The B2C clients that we represent work across a range of sectors including: Book Publishing, Accountancy, Travel Money, Luxury Lifestyle, Education, Vaping, Health, Supermarkets, Hospitality, Construction, Investment, Personal Finance, and Law. Experience across these sectors would be preferred, but not essential.
If this role is something that is of interest to you and you feel your experience meets the criteria, then please get in touch at email@example.com